I offer group and individualized training sessions. Customized corporate training options are also available. Contact me if you’re interested.
Past and upcoming speaking engagements & workshops
- Social Media Strategies for Libraries (delivered to the Spruce Grove Public Library) – December 9, 2013
- Save Money & Achieve Better Results with Google Adwords – October 9, 2013
- PSEWEB – June 24 & 25, 2013
- .eduGuru Summit – March 27, 2013
- Academic Impressions – April 16, 2012
- CDAA Workwise II – April 15, 2011
Why you should have me speak at your event:
Mike presented last week at a CDAA conference here and brought some great material and plain-language understanding of internet and social media in support of the organizations in attendance. Not easy to take something so complex and make it user-friendly for an audience not familiar with the tools but Mike did an awesome job.
- Colette Acheson
Still not convinced why you should have me train or present?
Listen to realtor, Jody Workman share his thoughts about social media training he received from me.
If you’re interested in training or to have me speak at your event or in customized corporate training, please contact me.